Who we are ?
Baobab+ was created to distribute innovative non-financial products to improve and transform daily lives of African people in order to enable a sustainable economic development. BAOBAB+ is developing access to energy in West Africa (Senegal, Ivory Coast, Mali) and Madagascar, through classical loans for Baobab clients or through Pay-As-You-Go model to make the solar products accessible to all.
Our ambition is to provide clean, affordable and reliable energy to people living off-grid by offering them quality products with adapted financial solutions.
BAOBAB+ is also working on access to digital in providing to its clients innovative digital devices and solutions like educative tablets or business tablets for entrepreneurs.
As part of our development, we are looking for an Administrative & Accounting Assistant in Nigeria
The administrative and accounting assistant is in charge of tasks related to the accounting, administrative and human follow-up of the structure by guaranteeing the quality and conformity of the processed accounting information. He/she collaborates regularly with the other members of the team and ensures relations with users, suppliers or user services. He/she guarantees the respect and discretion due to his/her function and ensures regular reporting of all his/her activity to the Finance Department.
PRINCIPAL TASKS :
- Drafting and recording of correspondence;
- Receipt and processing of supplier invoices;
- Physical/electronic archiving of accounting documents;
- Physical/electronic archiving of tax documents;
- Physical/electronic archiving of contracts;
- Follow-up of contracts and deadlines;
Financial and accounting :
- Supplier invoice control;
- Control of purchase documents, expense reports and bank;
- Carry out the day-to-day accounting entries;
- Ensure that each accounting entry is justified by a supporting document
- Bank reconciliations;
- Paying suppliers, checking cash receipts;
- Forecasting and monitoring of cash flow;
- Participate in the accounting closing process and respect the deadlines;
- Participate in the monthly closing and year-end work within the deadlines
- Ensure permanent availability of cash in the cash register for the smooth running of the company
- Ensure a good follow-up of the cash account, as well as the file of follow-up of the expenses
- Assist the Financial Manager with the accounting of the agencies and PAYG zones (collection, scanning and transmission of documents for the follow-up of the accounting)
Human Resources :
- Posting job openings and collecting resumes;
- Archiving of personnel files
- Calculation of variables and bonuses to be paid
REQUIRED QUALITIES :
- Very organized
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willing and motivated
- Excellent team spirit
- Tenacious and persevering
- Ability to report
- At ease with computer software (Word, Excel, ODOO and T24)
Go for it!
Please send your resume and cover letter to Kolawole : email@example.com with email subject “Baobab+ Administrative & Accounting Assistant — Nigeria”.
The position will be based in Lagos.