Who we are ?
Baobab+ was created to distribute innovative non-financial products to improve and transform daily lives of African people in order to enable a sustainable economic development. BAOBAB+ is developing access to energy in West Africa (Senegal, Ivory Coast, Mali) and Madagascar, through classical loans for Baobab clients or through Pay-As-You-Go model to make the solar products accessible to all.
Our ambition is to provide clean, affordable and reliable energy to people living off-grid by offering them quality products with adapted financial solutions.
BAOBAB+ is also working on access to digital in providing to its clients innovative digital devices and solutions like educative tablets or business tablets for entrepreneurs.
As part of our development, we are looking for a Human Resources Assistant in Nigeria.
The Resource Human assistant(e) is in charge of tasks related to all Human Resource processes. From the research to the perfect candidate to hire, to regulating all administrative tasks around our Human Resources, to guaranteeing the quality and conformity of the calculation of the bonuses, etc… He/she collaborates regularly with the other members of the team and stimulates the creation of our company culture. He/she guarantees the respect and discretion due to his/her function and ensures regular reporting of all his/her activity to the Baobab+ Coordinator.
MAIN TASKS :
- Drafting all job offers;
- Organizing appointments and job interviews;
- Participating in and assisting with contract templates, employees training and education;
- Collection and selection of resumes for each job offer from Baobab+ Nigeria;
- Physical/electronic archiving of HR files;
- Calculation of variables and bonuses to be paid.
- Pro-actively creating the company culture;
- Understanding the needs and desires of Baobab+ staff and collaborators;
- Advising the Baobab+ coordinator how to motivate and keep Baobab+ staff and collaborateurs motivated
REQUIRED QUALITIES :
- Very organized
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willing and motivated
- Excellent team spirit
- Tenacious and persevering
- Ability to report
- At ease with computer software (Word, Excel, ODOO and T24)
Go for it!
Please send your resume and cover letter to Kolawole : email@example.com with email subject “Baobab+ Human Resources Assistant”.
The position will be based in Lagos.