Who we are ?
Baobab+ was created to distribute innovative non-financial products to improve and transform daily lives of African people in order to enable a sustainable economic development. BAOBAB+ is developing access to energy in West Africa (Senegal, Ivory Coast, Mali) and Madagascar, through classical loans for Baobab clients or through Pay-As-You-Go model to make the solar products accessible to all.
Our ambition is to provide clean, affordable and reliable energy to people living off-grid by offering them quality products with adapted financial solutions.
BAOBAB+ is also working on access to digital in providing to its clients innovative digital devices and solutions like educative tablets or business tablets for entrepreneurs.
As part of our development, we are looking for a Logistic & General Resources Manager in Nigeria.
The logistic and general resources manager is in charge of stock management and the management of Baobab+ equipment and materials. In this role, he/she must ensure the protection of assets.
MAIN TASKS :
- Support and manage the stock and purchase assistant(s) in the dispatch of goods and materials to the different points of sales, and in the follow-up of these dispatches (contact with the stock points, good use of the stock management software, etc.)
- Define a safety stock per stock point
- Plan the return of defective products to the central stock
- Anticipate the supply of stock points
- Responding quickly to specific requests from sales staff or stock points
- Ensure a physical inventory at least once a week in each stock point
- Implement and monitor key performance indicators of the supply chain
General purchasing management
- Negotiate purchases and monitor contracts with suppliers
- In consultation with the stock and purchasing assistant, ensure that a sufficient stock level of supplies is maintained for the functioning of Baobab+. Supplies must be procured in accordance with the procedures set by the General Management.
Acquisition, management and maintenance of equipment and materials
- Organizing the acquisition of equipment (computers, printers, etc.) and materials in accordance with the procedures in applied. He/she is also responsible for the inventory, the good use, follow-up and maintenance of this equipment and materials.
- Ensure the acquisition and maintenance of the rolling fleet in accordance with the procedures in place.
- Carry out spot checks of daily/weekly inventories of stock situations: ensure their completeness and daily/weekly control by the storekeeper and stock managers
- Carry out a daily physical inventory of digital products
Possible evolution : Director of logistic and general resources
SUPERVISOR : Chief Executive Officer
QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE CRITERIA :
- Reliability and regularity
- Responsiveness to the demands of all stakeholders in the company
- Respect of deadlines for the purchase order of goods, sending of goods to point of sales and various reports
- Ability to lead and supervise a team at distance
Go for it!
Please send your resume and cover letter to Kolawole : email@example.com with email subject “Baobab+ Logistic & General Resources Manager”.
The position will be based in Lagos.